Heba Synthetic Foam Hose Reel Fire Cabinet – 1.5 Inch
HEBA Highly Effective Foam Hose Reel Fire Cabinets are designed in a way that one person can operate one unit safely and effectively. These cabinets have high performance for extinguishing class A and B fire classes and recommended for Gas stations, Petrochemical Plants, Industrial Premises, and Warehouses. Cabinets are Constructed from 1.2 mm Cold Rolled steel (CRS) with all round folded edges that are curled to assure the safe handling. The cabinets are fabricated with Metal Inert gas welding process, pretreated with zinc phosphate to improve rust resistance, and electro statically painted with red polyester resin paint before being backed in the oven to give a hard wearing resistance and gloss finish. All Fire Hose cabinets are painted red color polyester resin-Texture finish and hydrostatically tested to 20 bar pressure for leaks.
Full Product Info
- Provided with foam inductor that maintain the exact mixing percent between foam and water.
- Provided with Aluminum foam branch-pipe supplied with shut-of control valve made of durable chrome-plated brass, branch-pipe handle is made of hard rubber. Branch-pipe throwing range is between 7-10m, depends on line pressure. This foam branch-pipe can be also used as water jet.
- Supplied with 2,20 litres pails of AFFF foam.
- Provided with 2”-Brass control gate valve.
- Afforded with right hand door leaf hinged flush mounted on door frame 180 door opening.
- Fixings-10 mm diameter hole in back of cabinet.
- Durable door lock recessed type; both base and handle are brightly chrome-plated.
- Supplied complete with support arm that assure hose reel swinging out 90.
- Provided with Arabic and English Operating Instruction.
- Fire Hose cabinets are available in two types of Stainless Steel finish:
- Hairline finish
- Mirror finish