TFT Protector Monitor
The PROTECTOR Monitor is a simple and rugged fixed station monitor with many unique features. Its patented waterway gives low friction loss and delivers water to the nozzle with fewer twists and turns than a conventional monitor. The optional built-in on/off valve with position indicator eliminates the need to add a costly valve to the monitor installation. The Protector is capable of flowing up to 1250 gpm (4500 l/min) while maintaining a FULL 360° rotational ability. Maximum pressure is 250 psi (17 bar). The Protector is hardcoat anodized ANSI 356-T6 aluminum and is fully powder coat finished inside and out.
- Full 360® rotational ability.
- Lower friction loss than a conventional monitor.
- Maximum operating pressure of 250 PSI.
- Requires no grease application or other maintenance.
- Optional on/off valve with position indicator.
- Made of hard-coat anodized ANSI 356-T6 aluminum.