KME Light Duty rescues offer a full range of options to customize to your unique needs. Available in lengths from 10’ to 13’, these units offer plenty of heavy duty features. While many manufacturers use 1/8” or lighter material, KME utilizes a combination of 1/8" and 3/16" body panels, 3/16” door skins, and 3/16” roofs for the most rugged rescues available to the fire service.
- Available on Ford commercial chassis ranging from 11,200# to 19,000# GVWR.
- 4x2 and 4x4 configurations available in 2 and 4 door models.
- Aluminum rescue bodies ranging from 10’ to 13’.
- Both Walk-In and Walk-Around styles available with custom compartmentation.
- Rugged body substructure with 3" X 1½" X 3/8" aluminum internal subframe.
- Roofs are fully welded to ensure a complete seal using 3/16" aluminum diamond plate for maximum strength.
- Numerous options including light towers, cascade systems, generators with reels, hydraulic systems, and many more items.
For More information email us at email@example.com or call us at +966 3 842 0840